NEWS AND INFORMATION
42 Division: Community Alert
Revised Health and Physical Education curriculum
Sent on behalf of Karen Gill, Director, Curriculum and Assessment Policy Branch
As you are aware, the ministry is committed to supporting our parent communities with information about the recently released curriculum for Health and Physical Education, Grades 1 to 12.
I am pleased to inform you that the following parent resources are now available in Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Farsi, Polish, Punjabi and Urdu:
- A Parent’s Guide to the Revised Health and Physical Education Curriculum, Grades 1 to 12
- A Parent’s Guide: Human Development and Sexual Health in the Health and Physical Education Curriculum, Grades 1 to 6
- A Parent’s Guide: Human Development and Sexual Health in the Health and Physical Education Curriculum, Grades 7 to 12
- Quick Facts for Parents: Learning about Online Safety, including Risks of Sexting
- Quick Facts for Parents: Learning about Healthy Relationships and Consent
New Guidance Gazette
Toronto Public Health Letter
Bethune School Calendar 2014-2015
More Information About Immunizations
Extra Help Is Always Available!
Parking Regulation Changes:
No Stopping or Parking Allowed on Fundy Bay Blvd.
Bethune Parents' Handbook